LG POLL 2024: Oluwaseun Olufade Expresses Gratitude To Governor Seyi Makinde And State Party Executives for the Peaceful Local Government Primary Election.



Ibadan North PDP Local Government Chairmanship Candidate, Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade, has expressed his gratitude to the Executive Governor of Oyo State, His Excellency Engineer Seyi Makinde, and the PDP executives at the state level for the peaceful conduct of the Local Government primary election.
In his appreciation message, Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade thanked the Governor for his unwavering commitment to ensuring a transparent, inclusive, and peaceful electoral process.

His appreciation message reads:

Dear Governor Seyi Makinde, our indefatigable and uncommon leader, and all our party executives at the State Level,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I write with immense gratitude and a heart brimming with joy to express my sincere appreciation for the peaceful and well-organized Local Government primary election that resulted in my selection as the chairmanship candidate.

First and foremost, I would like to extend my deepest thanks to His Excellency, Engineer Seyi Makinde, for his unwavering commitment to ensuring a transparent, inclusive, and peaceful electoral process. Your leadership and dedication to democratic principles have been a source of inspiration to all aspiring candidates, including myself. Your vision for progress and unity within our state has fostered an environment where leaders can emerge through merit and the support of the people.

Your focus on fostering an environment that encourages young leaders like myself to step forward and contribute to the betterment of our community is truly commendable.

Your visionary leadership has inspired countless individuals, including myself, to actively engage in the political process and work towards positive change.

To the distinguished executives of our party (PDP) at the state level,  Your thorough and unbiased approach to conducting the primary election has strengthened the party's democratic ideals and reinforced the importance of giving every candidate a fair chance to represent our party's vision and values.

The peaceful conduct of the primary election reflects the collective effort and dedication of all party members, electoral officials, and security personnel involved. Your commitment to upholding the principles of democracy and maintaining a calm atmosphere throughout the process ensured that the true voice of the people was heard loud and clear.

I must also acknowledge the support and encouragement I received from my fellow candidates. Though we were rivals during the election, the spirit of sportsmanship and camaraderie displayed by all participants was commendable. It speaks volumes about the character of our party members and reaffirms our shared commitment to the betterment of our dear state.

As the chosen chairmanship candidate, I humbly accept the responsibility bestowed upon me. I promise to be a dedicated and diligent representative, working tirelessly for the progress and development of our local government. I assure you that I will uphold the principles of fairness, justice, and inclusivity while striving to make a positive impact on the lives of the people we serve.

His Excellency, engineer Seyi Makinde, I am well aware that this journey has only just begun, and with your continued guidance and support, I am confident in our collective ability to bring about positive transformation at the local government level.

As the Party’s Local Government Chairmanship Candidate, I will wholeheartedly dedicate myself to the service of our constituents, working diligently to address their needs and concerns and to improve their quality of life.

As I embark on this new chapter of my political journey, I assure you that I will carry your vision and values close to my heart. With your continued guidance, I am optimistic that we can create a positive impact, making our state a better place for all.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt appreciation to His Excellency, Engineer Seyi Makinde, and the leadership of our great party at the state level for their instrumental roles in ensuring a peaceful primary election. With your continued guidance and support, I am confident that together, we will create a brighter future for our state and its people.

Yours sincerely,

Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade
Ibadan North PDP Local Government Chairmanship Candidate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

_OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES WITH GOV SEYI MAKINDE, HIS WIFE, OLUBADAN OF IBADANLAND, CCII PRESIDENT, AND IBADAN CITIZENS ON THE SUCCESSFUL IBADAN CULTURAL FESTIVAL 2024_

"OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES 43RD OLUBADAN OBA AKINLOYE OWOLABI OLAKULEHIN ON HIS CORONATION

WESCOSA '97 Honour Chairman Committee On Transport, Hon Abiodun Babalola With Pull-up banner Stand.