I will like to extend my appreciations to all ward leaders, Exco's & members of our great party (PDP) for been part of this success story.

I want to use this medium to appreciate the best leader, father and mentor we've ever got in ward 03 Ibswlg "Alh Tajudeen Abass Aleshinloye ( Mogaji Alesh).
Having you as my leader, father and mentor is a blessing i can't deny. I'm grateful for the opportunity and all you do. 

Thank you for being a visionary & inspiring leader...

I will like to extend my appreciations to all ward leaders, Exco's & members of our great party (PDP) for been part of this success story.
I'm so delighted and appreciate you all for this great another opportunity to serves you again. Thank you so much.
Mó mọ l'oré oo..

E-signed:
Hon. Adelayo Sodeeq Adejare 
Councillor representing ward 03 ibswlg...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

_OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES WITH GOV SEYI MAKINDE, HIS WIFE, OLUBADAN OF IBADANLAND, CCII PRESIDENT, AND IBADAN CITIZENS ON THE SUCCESSFUL IBADAN CULTURAL FESTIVAL 2024_

"OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES 43RD OLUBADAN OBA AKINLOYE OWOLABI OLAKULEHIN ON HIS CORONATION

WESCOSA '97 Honour Chairman Committee On Transport, Hon Abiodun Babalola With Pull-up banner Stand.