A passionate and sincere prayer message from a Concerned Personality in person of Hon Olusola Adewale OwolabiMember Oyo State House Of AssemblyIbadan North East Constituency 2.

God I do have my wishes to get fulfilled 
I have many desires in my heart 
You have always blessed me along the way 
You have been there for that start
God please guide me well along the way 
So that I have that perfect life 
I do not mind working hard to strive 
I do not mind following a difficult path 
I just need your blessings to excel 
In things that I love to do 
God please be with me all the time 
So that I have things to know 
That surely I will have a long way 
Only because of you Thy Lord 
Bless me and my loved ones today and forever more 🙏.

We shall all triumph beyond measures in all our endeavours..

A passionate and sincere prayer message from a Concerned Personality in person of Hon Olusola Adewale Owolabi
Member Oyo State House Of Assembly
Ibadan North East Constituency 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

_OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES WITH GOV SEYI MAKINDE, HIS WIFE, OLUBADAN OF IBADANLAND, CCII PRESIDENT, AND IBADAN CITIZENS ON THE SUCCESSFUL IBADAN CULTURAL FESTIVAL 2024_

"OMOBINRIN IBADAN PONBELE UNDER CCII FELICITATES 43RD OLUBADAN OBA AKINLOYE OWOLABI OLAKULEHIN ON HIS CORONATION

WESCOSA '97 Honour Chairman Committee On Transport, Hon Abiodun Babalola With Pull-up banner Stand.